More than 1,200 delegates, speakers and organising teams will visit the exhibiting area
Where there will be scheduled guided tours, Forum coffee-breaks, technical conferences and networking, a demonstration area, free distribution of the structural timber computing calculation tool Software and exhibition of all the participant panels of all four EGURTEK award categories.
If your company is interested in participating in this timber architecture and construction Forum of international renown which will hold its 8th year in 2020, please contact the show via email or even telephone the Show Secretary or the Sales Department.
Sectors of the exhibiting area:
- Timber structures
- Timber houses
- Building materials in wood (floors, windows and canopies)
- Timber for construction (industry)
- Sustainable construction – bioconstruction
- Timber importers
- Architectural, engineering and decoration firms
- Framework software
- Treatments for wood
- Machinery for the 2nd transformation of the wood
- Technical journals
- Federations, associations and institutions