“Molduras del Noroeste, S.L” is a manufacturing company that produces and markets solid wood solutions. We are proud of our premises, where we carry out treatments for exterior use for Class Use 3 and Class Use 4 products in our Autoclaves, as well as treatments to improve our solid wood’s response to fire.
48 years in the wood industry have given us the experience to be present in all areas of the Spanish markets and to have been able of spreading to Portugal, France and North Africa.
All our systems are certified: Quality, Environment, as well as I+D+i together with our policy of sustainability of natural resources:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 (AENOR, ER-0011/1991).
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 (AENOR, CA-2000/0025).
- CE Marking for wood cladding certified by AENOR after 0099/CPR/A65/0011.
- CE Marking for wood flooring certified by AENOR after 0099/CPR/A65/0016.
- PEFC. Certified Chain of Custody: Molduras is licensed for using PEFC/14-35-00063 (AENOR).
- FSC. Certified Chain of Custody: Molduras is licensed for using FSC® AEN-COC-000210 (AENOR).
- AITIM Quality Mark number 29 & AITIM Quality Mark number 4 for solid wood cladding and flooring.
- AITIM Quality Mark number 17 for treated solid wood for Use Class 3; and for treated solid wood for Use Class 4.
- AITIM Quality Mark number 26 for treated solid wood with improved reaction to fire (cladding and flooring).
At present we work hand by hand with prescribers to support your projects by offering you customized solutions in wood.
How can we help you?
- WOOD FOR CONSTRUCTION
- WOOD TREATMENT
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
“Molduras del Noroeste” has a six diverse acoustic cladding range, with absorption coefficients from 0.55 up to 0.77. These solutions allow us to reach the desired acoustic damping, as well as verify accomplishment of CTE...
Our long experience and technology, allows us to treat the wood to improve its resistance in different environments, outdoors and even in direct contact with fresh water. Class Use 3: timber for exteriors without direct contact with the...
Our long experience and technology, allows us to treat the wood to improve its resistance in different environments, outdoors and even in direct contact with fresh water. Class use 4: outdoor wood in direct contact with the ground, buried,...
“Molduras del Noroeste” has been treating solid wood to fire reaction improvement for more than 15 years now (a treatment developed by Molduras back in 2002). This treatment is based on the application of an own...